Introducing the most advanced pedal powered fishing machine of its kind. It gets you to the spot fast, and keeps you on the spot without paddling. With forward, reverse and agile maneuverability, you’ll experience precise boat control while your hands remain free to focus on fishing. The removable pedal drive installs in seconds and tips up instantly for shallow water docking. The Predator PDL’s specially-designed hull combines the perfect balance of smooth pedal stroke speed and stand-up stability.
- Models: 01.6498.1120 (Brown Camo) et 01.6498.1122 (Black Cherry).
- 2017 upgraded version of the Element Seating System, with a zipper storage bag in the back and additional space under the seat. Comfortable as always, this seat is designed specifically for the angler. The Travel position provides a lower center of gravity for more stability, while the Attack position provides raised seating when fishing.
- Performance crafted Tri-Hull design offers superior stability and tracking.
- Slip resistant Exo-Ridge deck.
- 8 scupper holes for draining away the water, including the patented one-way scupper valves technology.
- 6 removable mounting plates allow for the installation of slide tracks, rod, fish finder or GPS holders and others.
- Gear storage pockets on both sides of the cockpit.
- Large capacity Exo-Ridge tank well.
- Large bow hatch with Click Seal cover.
- Solid rudder system made out of aluminium alloy.
- Rudder control knob next to the seat for easy steering.
- Length: 13 ft 2 in (4 m).
- Width: 36 in (91.4 cm)
- Leg length: 48 in (121.9 cm).
- Seat height: 15 in (38.1 cm).
- Max capacity: 500 lb (226.8 kg).
- Material: Single layer polyethylene.
- Weight: 117.5 lb (53.3 kg).
Old Town PDL Drive
- Sturdy design.
- Can hit up to 8.8 km/h.
- Paddle pedals for barefoot comfort and a sure grip.
- Handy carry handle.
- Doubles as a dry storage compartment with a 6 in (15.2 cm) access hatch.
- Intuitive power assist pivot and docking mechanism for easy deployment.
- Propeller made to deliver maximum torque in forward and reverse.
- Weight: 21 lb (9.5 kg).
For more information, please contact the outdoor department at (418) 529-0024 ext. 709.