- Free delivery is offered in Canada with any purchase of $49 or more before taxes. Free delivery does not apply for oversized items and for regions considered distant by our carriers: northern Quebec, northern British Columbia etc. If so, this exception will be displayed when adding your zip code.
- Your orders are shipped by Canada Post. One shipping options is available : Expedited parcel.
- Please note that at promotional events involving a high volume of orders such as "Anniversary Sale", "Black Friday" or "Cyber Monday", delivery times may be longer than usual.
- It is also possible to choose a post office for the delivery of your order simply by entering your postal code.
- As soon as your order is shipped, it will be possible to track your package thanks to Canada Post.
Higher transportation fees may apply in the following situations:
- If you live in a remote area or an area that is difficult to reach by (for example: Îles de la Madeleine, Kuujjuaq).
- When you purchase an item which is bulky or heavy and bears the mention “oversized”, such as snowshoes, walking sticks, tents, camping furniture, bows, crossbows, ladder/ tree stands, game feeders, trunks, fishing rods, oars, etc.
- If a product is considered "fragile" by our carriers, (for example, urine bottles, etc) we must pay the carrier extra fees for special handling.
Accordingly, if the transportation fees calculated during your online purchase are different from the actual fees, Magasin Latulippe will inform you by email or by phone. At that moment, you will have the possibility to cancel your order.
Orders made outside Canada
Transportation fees for orders in remote regions are only an estimate. Actual fees will be communicated to you. Transportation time may vary.
In all cases, you will have the opportunity to cancel your order once you have received the shipping fees and time.